Bearded Dragons/Mealworms

For my pet bearded dragon do I need to gutload his mealworms and if yes what with???

Hey there, you do not need to gut load the mealworms. It is not a necessity. Not to say that it can be good for them. It is your choice weather to gut load them or not. There's no harm in it so you can if you will. As for your other question on how often to feed your mealworms to your bearded dragon, it depends on what his diet consists of. What else is he being fed? Is he also being fed crickets or hornworms? You need to explain what his diet is.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.