Bearded Dragons/Mealworms

Question
For my pet bearded dragon do I need to gutload his mealworms and if yes what with???

Answer
Hey there, you do not need to gut load the mealworms. It is not a necessity. Not to say that it can be good for them. It is your choice weather to gut load them or not. There's no harm in it so you can if you will. As for your other question on how often to feed your mealworms to your bearded dragon, it depends on what his diet consists of. What else is he being fed? Is he also being fed crickets or hornworms? You need to explain what his diet is.

Bearded Dragons

Joe