Bearded Dragons/Bearded dragon

Question
Zoey
Zoey  
Hi my bearded dragon has barely been eating the past week or so. He is still active and alert and doesn't seem to be losing weight. I'm just not sure what the problem is. It is almost fall  where I live. Could the season be the reason? He is 11 months and 20in. Please help!

Answer
Hello, it could possibly be the season but usually they don't brumate until the winter season comes around. Its a good sign if he remains active and alert but there's no sure way to tell if anything is wrong without seeing a vet. I would rule out parasite or infection if he is still as active as before. But you need a vet to check him over.

Bearded Dragons

Joe