Bearded Dragons/my bearded dragon

Question
ethchys butt
ethchys butt  

ethchys butt
ethchys butt  
Hi my name is Jessie and I have a almost 3yr old Male bearded dragon ethchy. Im a little worried he has this black and yellow thing hanging out his bum :/ I haven't had the time or money to take him to a vet.  i have I pic that will better explain it but I can't post it here. Plz help

Answer
Woah jeez! That doesn't look very good. It looks as if it could be many things to me. Fungus, discharge of some membrane. It could be serious and it could be minor. I understand that financially a vet may be tough. The only real way to diagnose this problem and get treatment id through your vet. I apologize if you came to me for a definite answer and didn't get one but in the end I can only offer you my opinion as best as I can. He needs a vet, there's no doubt about it.  

Bearded Dragons

Joe