Bearded Dragons/Bearded dragon not eating

Have had the dragon fo 4 days. It is still very active and alert but has eaten only one cricket and nothing else. Have tried taking things out of cage, a bath and a few other suggestions from pet store. The crickets walk right over him and he is not at all interested. What can I do???

Hello, usually when you first get a bearded dragon they may not eat right away. The stress of being moved can set a good toll on them. Give him just a while longer so your bearded dragon can get use to the new move. If he doesn't start eating I would advise a vet visit.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.