Bearded Dragons/beared dragon

Question
Hi I whated to know can I feed my 2 month old beared dragon live food one day then only veggies the next day to be repeated ???

Answer
Hello, you should feed your bearded dragon a mix of veggies and live food around twice a day. Feeding mixed veggies and live food will ensure that they get the proper nutrition they need to continue growing, especially since your bearded dragon is 2 months. I am not saying that feeding live food one day and veggies the next is an absolute nono but I would highly recommend feeding both sides of the diet to your beardie twice a day.  

Bearded Dragons

Joe