Bearded Dragons/Outdoors first time..little ones..head to tail guessing 6 to 7 inches

First time outside..took entire tank out for sunlight and heat..they are it they need to adjust? Or cuz I took them from their norm? Mouths open breathing heavy running away from me all crazy..I'm first timer with these..I have 2..had them for couple months..they ran into their rock and lightened up in color..should've just left them alone huh? please n ty

Hey there, first off you cannot house two bearded dragons together it can be very dangerous for the both of them. Bearded dragons become territorial and will attack each other. Mouth gaping is a sign of venting which means they are getting rid of the excess heat that they don't need so they may be getting a little too much outside. Find a little more of a cooler shaded spot and keep good fresh water with them.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.