Bearded Dragons/Bearded dragon handling....

Can I hold my bearded dragon to much? I Know I need to keep his body at the appropriate temperature and make sure he gets the Rays he needs to stay healthy but I'm worried I'm holding him to much....

Hey there, I wouldn't exactly say you could hold him too much. Use your best guess as when you think he needs to be back in the heat. I wouldn't keep him out for hours or anything close to that but if he seems to feel cold to the touch that's definitely when I would put him back.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.