Bearded Dragons/Buying second beardie

Question
I have a male bearded dragon, and my brother wants one of his own. We already have a second tank so they definitely won't be living together. However, they may come in contact in the living room if we are holding them or they are roaming around. What I would like to know is if it would be better to get a male or female. Would getting a female make them less likely to fight?

Answer
Hello, less likely to fight? Probably not. If they will be making contact outside of their enclosures wheather male/male or male/female, just keep an eye on them. If you are both nearby and they start to quarrel with each other you both can be their to make sure nothing happens.

Bearded Dragons

Joe