Beatles, The/George's brothers

BeatleBangs1964 wrote at 2014-06-21 17:08:47
Harold Sr. died in May of 1978.

Peter was born in 1940.  He and his brother Harry were born 6 years to the day apart.

Harry, the oldest Harrison brother married Irene in 1958.

George and Peter went to Benton to visit their sister in September of 1963.  They spent some days in NYC prior to flying on to Benton and George saw JFK on that trip.  

Beatles, The

Melissa Davis

I feel extremely comfortable with my ability to answer questions regarding The Beatles personally - backgrounds, family, education, and the genesis of the group from inception to the end. I do not feel that I have the expertise to answer extremely technical questions regarding equipment, other than to refer the questioner to other sources.

Besides having been the right age at the right time to live through and enjoy The Beatles, I have continued my interest in them, in their music, and their influence on 20th century - in everything from the obvious, music, to fashion, humor, film, politics, and the music industry. As a dedicated Anglophile, I have studied at the University of London as an undergraduate and traveled in the UK extensively - yes, walked across Abbey Road, visited Savile Row - all of it. Beyond that, I am a teacher and a writer with excellent writing, editing, and research skills.

The Copy Workshop advertising series Colorado Law Journal Various magazines

B.A. History & Political Science, M.A. English History, J.D.

Teacher of the Year, Archdiocese of Dallas (2000)