Beatles, The/Women in Beatles Songs

DAY wrote at 2013-12-19 11:49:25
What about - pam and Valerie (screaming from the Gallery) in Maxwell's Silver Hammer?

Beatles, The

Melissa Davis

I feel extremely comfortable with my ability to answer questions regarding The Beatles personally - backgrounds, family, education, and the genesis of the group from inception to the end. I do not feel that I have the expertise to answer extremely technical questions regarding equipment, other than to refer the questioner to other sources.

Besides having been the right age at the right time to live through and enjoy The Beatles, I have continued my interest in them, in their music, and their influence on 20th century - in everything from the obvious, music, to fashion, humor, film, politics, and the music industry. As a dedicated Anglophile, I have studied at the University of London as an undergraduate and traveled in the UK extensively - yes, walked across Abbey Road, visited Savile Row - all of it. Beyond that, I am a teacher and a writer with excellent writing, editing, and research skills.

The Copy Workshop advertising series Colorado Law Journal Various magazines

B.A. History & Political Science, M.A. English History, J.D.

Teacher of the Year, Archdiocese of Dallas (2000)