Beatles, The/Meet the Beatles!

tryintohelp wrote at 2009-04-12 04:14:14
Hi Greeny,

I would like to add something you may have overlooked...re: the third pressing of "Meet the Beatles" you mentioned that all tracks had ASCAP credits but for the first 2 tracks on side one.  I have a copy where this is the case but also a BMI credit on side two...that track is "I Wanna be Your Man"...hope this helps the discussion.

none wrote at 2012-09-16 05:10:43
What does it mean if there is the #3 on back side of album???? Looking for a value on this record can anyone help.

fab4ever62 wrote at 2013-08-18 04:23:47
I will confirm. U.S. copies with the number 12 next to the RIAA symbol are from the 1970s. I haven't checked the Perry Cox Price Guide lately but I would say it is probably worth about $8 to $10 (US Dollars)

Beatles, The

Greeny