Beatles, The/tour

Ed wrote at 2013-09-24 17:49:52
In London, check out Richard Porter's tours.  They ARE the best:

Beatles, The

Questions on any aspect of the Beatles beginnings, early lives and careers. As a Liverpool tour guide I know a lot about their various Liverpool homes, school life, how they met and details of their families both close and distant. I can answer questions about both obscure and well known songs and have an extensive library of books to reference to support my job working for the Fab Four Taxi Tour. I am sorry I don't have the expertise on collecting Beatles records , eg serial numbers, I wouldn't like to give you wrong information.

I have lived in Liverpool from birth and a life long fan. I visit all the key locations daily. Im a guitar player heavily influenced by John lennons guitar style I have five guitars wich lncludes rickenbacker 325 & epiphone casino. So as you can see abit of a a fan.

I am not linked to any.

No official exams but I am exploring undertaking a degree in Beatles.

Only my reviews on Tripadviser. The fab four taxi tour is the number one Beatles tour in Liverpool, trip adviser award 2010-2011.