Beatles, The/Beatles song that mention Elvis.

Hi there. I am so excited to stumble upon your website. I hope it is still up and working :). I was playing trivia and was surprised about an answer. The question was how many Beatles songs mention Elvis in them? My answer was none. The answer they gave was 3. I didn't  know if I believed it.  Can you verify that? If so, Which songs was he mentioned in?

All I can verify is that on the "Live at the BBC" album (of which there is a part 2 coming out next month), there are 3 tracks performed by the Beatles that were first made famous by Elvis Presley.  They are "That's All Right (Mama)", "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry Over You" and "I Forgot to Remember to Forget."

The only Beatle-related track I can think of that directly mentions Elvis is John Lennon's song "God" from his "Plastic Ono Band" album.

So either you misread the question, or the question was badly written.  That's all.

Beatles, The

I am a HUGE fan who happened to soak up lots and lots of trivia on her way through Beatle land (I`ve been told I have Beatle radar), so I`m able to answer a question about almost anything!

I'm a professional music teacher, mainly in vocal music. My particular specialty would be questions on the music theory of the Beatles songs, or ending "who sang what" debates.

Degree in music education