Beatles, The/Beatles song that mention Elvis.

Question
Hi there. I am so excited to stumble upon your website. I hope it is still up and working :). I was playing trivia and was surprised about an answer. The question was how many Beatles songs mention Elvis in them? My answer was none. The answer they gave was 3. I didn't  know if I believed it.  Can you verify that? If so, Which songs was he mentioned in?

Answer
All I can verify is that on the "Live at the BBC" album (of which there is a part 2 coming out next month), there are 3 tracks performed by the Beatles that were first made famous by Elvis Presley.  They are "That's All Right (Mama)", "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry Over You" and "I Forgot to Remember to Forget."

The only Beatle-related track I can think of that directly mentions Elvis is John Lennon's song "God" from his "Plastic Ono Band" album.

So either you misread the question, or the question was badly written.  That's all.

Beatles, The

Elizabeth