Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures/tips

JasonHunter wrote at 2013-02-11 11:45:06
For tanning you can go with asyana, it is one of the best tanning lotion which you can do it from yourself only.

Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures

Caitlin Morrison

All questions related to the beauty and cosmetic industry. I have experience in both areas along with knowledge from a client perspective also. I have knowledge on waxing (both male and female), facials, nails, diet, psychological issues surrounding the industry, electrical machinary used within the industry and licensing and insurance issues within Australia. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. As I am not a doctor, I cannot diagnose medical conditions over the internet for you. Please also note, that I am in no way qualified and have any knowledge of the hair industry. In Australia, this is a completely seperate area of expertise :)

I am a qualified Beauty Therapist and currently studying to attain a Bachelor in Health Science, Dermal Therapies. I have had my own nail salon since 2001 and this has expanded as my skills have to a full beauty salon since 2010.

Australian Society of Dermal Clinicans. The Australian Professional Fingernail Association.

I have been a licensed Nail Technician since 2001. Further to this, I have also been a licensed Beauty Therapist since 2011. Along with (currently) a 3rd year Bachelor degree.