Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures/girl beauty students

odd question, but as long as you were 18 and female at some point you can technically answer it..
OK..I get my legs waxed at a beauty school. They often don't leave the room when I change and look or stare when i'm naked. . If i did that as a guy to a girl id feel like id get in huge trouble or make her uncomfortable. I know for a fact they dont wax men alot as even experienced techs at actual salons say im one of the few, so the "they are so used to it" is not valid.
It doesnt bother me...but im a nude art model, so nothing does. BUT many men would feel why do these girls feel its okay to do this? and,, is it sexual for them or just funny?

Firstly, I don't understand how/why you would be naked when getting a leg wax?!? For goodness sake, wear underwear, or preferably, boxer shorts.

Secondly, from what you describe you should be discussing the fact that you feel uncomfortable with the supervisiors of the schools. This is where the girls learn and professionalism is paramount. You should not be looked/stared at when chaging, in fact, they should not even be in the room.

Sexual? Hardly, if it is, they are in the wrong industry. Funny? I doubt it, they are more likely very nervous and considering you are getting naked for a leg wax, possibly quite scared.

So mention this to the college tutors and stop scaring the girls, put some bloody pants on!  

Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures

Caitlin Morrison

All questions related to the beauty and cosmetic industry. I have experience in both areas along with knowledge from a client perspective also. I have knowledge on waxing (both male and female), facials, nails, diet, psychological issues surrounding the industry, electrical machinary used within the industry and licensing and insurance issues within Australia. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. As I am not a doctor, I cannot diagnose medical conditions over the internet for you. Please also note, that I am in no way qualified and have any knowledge of the hair industry. In Australia, this is a completely seperate area of expertise :)

I am a qualified Beauty Therapist and currently studying to attain a Bachelor in Health Science, Dermal Therapies. I have had my own nail salon since 2001 and this has expanded as my skills have to a full beauty salon since 2010.

Australian Society of Dermal Clinicans. The Australian Professional Fingernail Association.

I have been a licensed Nail Technician since 2001. Further to this, I have also been a licensed Beauty Therapist since 2011. Along with (currently) a 3rd year Bachelor degree.