Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures/about facial and skin whightening

hi mam . i m 24 yrs and my skin is normal but chin and nose is oily so i want to know which type of facial and care i should do for myself and which facial product is suits on my skin like vlcc, lotus or any other so plz help me i m very confuse.. i want my skin smooth and bright ....i m in india so plz tell me indian products plz plz plz help me????????????

Hi thanks for your question

Unfortunately, I'm not in India and don't know any of the brands you mentioned. However, having a good quality cleanser and moisturiser, and given the oilyness a toner also will be a great start. For lightening, you want something called a pigment inhibitor. It is also sometimes labelled a brightener. I love Aspect's range of inhibitor - Called "pigment punch" or Aspect Dr. "Complete Pigment Serum", Cosmedix have a turbo powered brightening system out now that has a cleanser and moisturiser included called "Lytera" all these will give fantastic results. If not available in stores close to you, maybe you can get them online?

Hope this helps

Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures

Caitlin Morrison

All questions related to the beauty and cosmetic industry. I have experience in both areas along with knowledge from a client perspective also. I have knowledge on waxing (both male and female), facials, nails, diet, psychological issues surrounding the industry, electrical machinary used within the industry and licensing and insurance issues within Australia. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. I can't comment on licensing or insurance issues outside of Australia. As I am not a doctor, I cannot diagnose medical conditions over the internet for you. Please also note, that I am in no way qualified and have any knowledge of the hair industry. In Australia, this is a completely seperate area of expertise :)

I am a qualified Beauty Therapist and currently studying to attain a Bachelor in Health Science, Dermal Therapies. I have had my own nail salon since 2001 and this has expanded as my skills have to a full beauty salon since 2010.

Australian Society of Dermal Clinicans. The Australian Professional Fingernail Association.

I have been a licensed Nail Technician since 2001. Further to this, I have also been a licensed Beauty Therapist since 2011. Along with (currently) a 3rd year Bachelor degree.