Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures/(follow up)

Yes, i think it's a good idea to make medical analysis. (thanks for that suggestion)
One more question please: I've bought shea butter(unrefined, grade A)for i've read about it through the internet that it's very good for hair and skin..Now I don't know how to use it , what shall i do ?

Hi Flower, to be honest, I donít think thereís very much you can do wrong with shea butter. Itís an extremely good moisturiser.  I would use it sparingly on your hair and perhaps infrequently as it may build up and leave your hair a little greasy but on the skin, it can only do  good really.

Thereís quite a lot on the internet about it if you wanted to research its origin and other possible effects, such as aiding with joint pain and helping you breathe more easily.

Take care, Claire x  

Beauty And Cosmetic Procedures

Anything relating to cosmetic surgery, beauty treatments, self-esteem, diet, confidence and feeling good about who you are. How to make the most of the beauty we all have. Skin, eyes, lips, hair, nails, body shape, fitness and weight. Relationships and dating and feeling great.

I have experienced 12 cosmetic operations, have tried semi-permanent make-up, have had injectable fillers, hair extensions among many other beauty solutions. I have detailed knowledge of make-up tips, weight loss programmes and confidence building techniques. I have studied how to feel great, look fabulous and radiate an attraction that helps with personal relationships, dating, work progression and general well-being. It's not about looking like air-brushed models in magazines, it's about being who you want to be....!

I have experienced a vast range of cosmetic surgery and many beauty treatements from the customer side. I have developed my own techniques with confidence and dating and have seen the value, not just in my own life but my friends and clients who have tried them. I have specialist skills of listening to the client and letting them find his or her way to see their own inner beauty and capitalise on it.