Beekeeping/Honey bees

Question
Hi is there any one you know that will re-move a large honey bee hive that is about 15 feet up a tree in my back yard for free, location is in pinellas park Florida 33781 is the zip, really would like them to be relocated and not killed.... Frank

Answer
I can recommend you to Alltek Bee Removal. Here is their website http://beeremovalsecrets.com/

I am not sure if they will do it for free but definitely at an affordable price for quality work. They offer live bee removal so the bees will be removed alive and relocated.

Beekeeping

Shaun Billings