Beekeeping/Honey bees

Hi is there any one you know that will re-move a large honey bee hive that is about 15 feet up a tree in my back yard for free, location is in pinellas park Florida 33781 is the zip, really would like them to be relocated and not killed.... Frank

I can recommend you to Alltek Bee Removal. Here is their website

I am not sure if they will do it for free but definitely at an affordable price for quality work. They offer live bee removal so the bees will be removed alive and relocated.

Shaun Billings

I have the knowledge & experience to provide a thorough answer to questions on honeybees & Africanized 'killer' bees. I can cover facts about their behavior, anatomy, impact on our environment, and techniques & methods to removing swarms/hives from structures. Although I am not fully knowledgeable with beekeeping practices, the company I work for relocates the hives we collect to the owner of a local orange grove that needs the bees for pollination. We provide bee relocation services in San Diego, Riverside, Orange County and south San Bernardino.

My experience include 15 years of studying honeybee characteristics & removing bees from structures throughout southern California. The company I work for, Pro Pacific Bee Removal, was founded in 1999. I have contributed to many bee forums, local & international publications, & beekeeping societies. I would be glad to assist you on All Experts with any of your questions!

Better Business Bureau (BBB) Pest Control Operators of California (PCOC) Independent Pest Control Association (IPCA) San Diego County Apartment Association (SDCAA)

Pro Pacific Bee Removal has been featured in publications of San Diego County Apartment Association & Food & Drink Magazine.

We are currently licensed by the California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) for our bee removal services.