Beginner Investing/3D Printing

I've been having a hard time finding 3D printing companies that offer public stocks.  I also want to invest in that particular stock without dealing with a broker.  Is there a site that I can find that out or do you happen to know the answer?

Thank You,

Hi Lynnsie,

The following link will get you the 3D printing companies with public stocks:

If you do not want to use a broker, set up an online account.

Michael Weiss

Beginner Investing

Michael Weiss, CFA

I can answer most questions about investing for beginners

I am the owner of Series 7 Exam Tutor , a financial tutoring business that provides personalized tutoring for the Series 7 Exam, the Series 6 Exam ,the Series 65 Exam, the Series 66 Exam, the Series 63 Exam and the Series 24 Exam . I also offer tutoring for finance courses. For additional information, please visit, Finance Exam Tutor. Prior to launching Series 7 Exam Tutor, I worked in investments for 20 years with the majority of this time focused on investment analysis and portfolio management. I have worked for large companies such as Merrill Lynch and Evergreen Investments and have also worked for smaller firms as well. Throughout my career, I have sought to mentor younger colleagues whenever possible, especially those enrolled in the CFA program. I completed the CFA program in 2002 after passing all three exams on the first try. I also passed the Series 7 Exam with a score of 94%. For additional information about me, you can visit the links below:

CFA Institute and CFA Society of Philadelphia

M.B.A. in Finance & Investments from the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College and a B.A. in Finance & Economics from the City University of New York Baccalaureate Program.