Beginner Investing/investments

Question looks like in about 6 months i will take an early retirement after over 27 years of va service. the va is not going to pay much in retirement money, so i am wondering if any stocks options would be good picks, and which ones you would recommend. i am thinking now about coke and entergy, but you more more! thank you!!

I would not recommend you take any risk. Stay in saving accounts and savings bonds. Take no turns away from keeping your money safe. So, to be clear ... never ever anything that you could experience a loss. Stay away from all stocks and mutual funds. You might wish to work for a paycheck part time or full time, but do not risk any capital ... ever.  

Beginner Investing

Dr. Joseph de Beauchamp

I`ve been teaching MBA students around the world for the past 15 years. I have covered over 50 stock markets and published on over 2000 public companies. I review and check on nearly 6000 financial reports a year. I would be glad to help out with questions.

Over 2000 public companies.