Beverage Distribution/Oregon Beer to JAPAN

Jim wrote at 2012-06-15 07:17:40
Hi Mike, I'm an Oregon resident about to move to Japan and was wondering if you've gotten your business idea off the ground? I'd love to have access to Oregon beer when I'm there!

cris wrote at 2013-01-27 22:16:48
Hi Mike,

Is your business of the ground? I am starting up an craft beer exporting company for the west coast and am planning to export to Japan first. If you already are importing or know of anyone importing in Japan please contact me as I think there could be a possible partnership between us. Thanks and good luck

-Cris

cohama99@gmail.com

peet wrote at 2013-04-25 20:53:09
Hi Mike,

I have a project for products from Germany to be imported to Japan, for a retail shop to be created in Kyoto. Contact with s.b. from abroad already in Japan, doing s.th. similar,

would interest me very much, for knowledge exchange and eventual collaboration.

Peter

email peter.sobek@gmail.com

Beverage Distribution

Eric Hofer