Beverage Distribution/Prestige edition Vodka bottled by J Harrison, Mira Loma, CA

Eric wrote at 2013-05-04 21:52:23
I purchased this same product (Prestige Vodka, J Harrison, Mira Loma Ca.) and got a similar result. It tasted and smelled horrible right from the start, like nail polish remover or hairspray. I continued to drink it thinking it was just my paranoid side kicking in. It continued making me feel so ill that I called poison control. I called my brother to have dim drive me to the hospital, however, he is Mormon and thinks I'm poisoning myself with and kind of alcohol. I continued to plead with him for he ride and he rejected, finally I gave in and laid down for a bit. I'm not sure what is going on at that distillery and I couldn't find a number or address either. Susan, let me know what happen with your progress and I would like to add you on facebook, Thank you

Sincerely, Eric N. Taylor

Mark wrote at 2013-10-20 03:24:00
To Eric Hofer and miss Sasan,My name is Mark I to was looking for web site to these people and I beleve I have found it.

http://www.levecke.com/index.php I can only hope that this will help you out and help others with simler questions.

Good Luck  

Beverage Distribution

Eric Hofer