Beverages/Wawel Polish Honey Wine

Mead Expert wrote at 2015-02-09 14:55:02
Unfortunately Paul is wrong.  Being that Mead also long as also naturally acquiring.  In Africa Mead naturally happens when elephants knock over bee hives and come back to drink it after rain falls and get drunk off it.  Mead does not go bad.  It either gets better with age or stays the same.  Plus it is not low alcohol.  The lowest from Poland is about 12% but in Poland they can go up to 19%.  I would suggest Debra to try it.  It will be sweet like a dessert wine.

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.