Beverages/Old bottle of Bacardi Rum

wchurst wrote at 2011-02-11 20:53:26
Interesting bottle you have there...I have a few similar Bacardi's myself.

If you would like some help dating this bottle, please forward me additional pictures to wchurst@hotmail.com.

Walter C Hurst

Richard wrote at 2011-06-02 11:43:42
You can contact me at the following address please for more info:

petter1998(at)gmail.com  

timzeidler wrote at 2011-06-16 00:23:57
Wonderful bottle and as a collector of Bacardi bottles it is very old and could be valuable to the right person the only problem is most Bacardi collectors don't like spending a lot of money great bottle I would love to have it

Richard Meierdrees wrote at 2011-06-21 19:53:25
Hi Liz,

can you contact me if you still have the bottle.

As said before the dates on the label are anniversary dates and years they have won medals for their rums.

Richard

Henry wrote at 2011-10-08 07:22:27
I would purchase this bottle from you for $250.00. I am Cuban and it has a sentimental value for me.  You can email me at marsman10x@yahoo.com. Thanks, Henry

Henry wrote at 2012-11-13 05:57:45
Are you interested in selling your bottle, I could offer $300.00 for it. You can e-mail me to radiopollack@gmail.com

Thanks, Henry

Beverages

Paul Wagner