Beverages/values of unopened bottles

I have several bottles of the following, all unopened, and I need to determine their approximate current values:
-(10) Johnnie Walker Black Label
-(3) Black Knight on horseback, Armagnac Castagnon 4/5, France
-(12) Martin Deluxe 1/10 pint 12 yr old scotch
-(3) Marquis de Caussade Armagnac ADC, The brandy of Lafayette,
 4/5 aged 10 yrs in wood
-(3) Ambassador blended scotch, 4/5 25 years
-Park & Tilford whiskey blend, 4/5 Happy Birthday music box,   handled,on leg stand
-Cointreau Liquer, France, after dinner, 4/5, 80 proof
-J&E Martell cognac, 4/5, 84 proof
-Superior rum 2, Ron Bacardi, 4/5
-Hiram Walker White Creme de Cacao, 4/5 60 proof
-(2) Fram Fram Berry Kosk, by Dolfi Liquer, Strasbourg, 25 oz

HI Paul

Distilled spirits like these are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or for worse, once they are bottled.  The good news is that all of these are fine to drink.  The bad news is none of them will have appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  These bottles are worth just about what a current bottling would be worth--they range from about $15 to $50, depending.

Hope that helps. And I am sorry--I wish I had better news for you.

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.