Beverages/values of unopened bottles

Question
I have several bottles of the following, all unopened, and I need to determine their approximate current values:
-(10) Johnnie Walker Black Label
-(3) Black Knight on horseback, Armagnac Castagnon 4/5, France
-(12) Martin Deluxe 1/10 pint 12 yr old scotch
-(3) Marquis de Caussade Armagnac ADC, The brandy of Lafayette,
 4/5 aged 10 yrs in wood
-(3) Ambassador blended scotch, 4/5 25 years
-Park & Tilford whiskey blend, 4/5 Happy Birthday music box,   handled,on leg stand
-Cointreau Liquer, France, after dinner, 4/5, 80 proof
-J&E Martell cognac, 4/5, 84 proof
-Superior rum 2, Ron Bacardi, 4/5
-Hiram Walker White Creme de Cacao, 4/5 60 proof
-(2) Fram Fram Berry Kosk, by Dolfi Liquer, Strasbourg, 25 oz

Answer
HI Paul

Distilled spirits like these are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or for worse, once they are bottled.  The good news is that all of these are fine to drink.  The bad news is none of them will have appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  These bottles are worth just about what a current bottling would be worth--they range from about $15 to $50, depending.

Hope that helps. And I am sorry--I wish I had better news for you.

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner