Beverages/noirot extract

I have an old bottle of noirot chocolate mint extract. But I have lost the box. Can you tell me the proportions of sugar and vodka? Thank you.

HI Ken

This is great!  My wife is a chef, and makes her own recipes sometimes, but I found the website that gives you the suggested quantities for all their syrups.  Note that the sugar is really up to you, based on personal taste:

Check it out, and let me know if you need more than that!

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.