Beverages/White Horse Scotch

Someone just give me a un open bottle of White Horse it has a twist top and a no on the bottle (No 1338077) just wondering how old it might be and is it worth anything.Thank for your time.
Michael Lazzaretti
Seattle Wa

Hi Michael

I don't have great news for you.  Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or for worse, once they are bottled.  The good news is that this is fine to drink.  The bad news is that it hasn't appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  This is worth what a current bottling would be worth--not more than about $30-35 max.

Hope that helps. I wish I had better news for you.

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.