Beverages/Mackie's Ancient Brand

Geert wrote at 2012-12-10 03:50:45
Hello

This whisky is worth more then 200$ I would say around 500/600 and if you still have it I would pay that price.

It is a clip cap bottling done by white horse distillers who owned Lagavulin  and some other distilleries

It's a blend dating back to the fourties and still drinkable if the inside of the lead clip cap is not affected by age ,then the whisky turns greenish.

Michael wrote at 2013-02-22 14:09:57
The only thing I would add to the above answer by Pete, is that this would have been bottled around the 1950s. Also, the value posted (200US) is a bit off. I've recently acquired a very similar bottle of Mackie's at 700USD and would be interested in purchasing this if you are looking to sell.

Mrphil wrote at 2013-05-03 22:39:36
Hi, if you are looking to sell this bottle, I would be interested. Please contact me directly on Haeadram@gmail.com

Cheers,

Phil

Phil wrote at 2014-03-05 12:01:49

I am interested in this bottle. Can you email me please;

Philip@dornochcastlehotel.com

Best,

Phil

Beverages

peter