Beverages/Nepoleon Brandy

Paul, I've been looking to purchase bottle of Nepoleon Brandy. Where can I get a bottle? Bob

Napoleon Cognac is made by many producers, but the most famous is probably Courvoisier, and it should be available in most markets.  Talk to a good wine shop or liquor store, and they will help you find it.  Cognac is a kind of brandy that is only made in the Cognac region of Southwest France from grapes grown in that region.  And they own the trademark for both Cognac and Napoleon!  Napoleon is among the best styles of Cognac, and has been aged in barrels for around six years.

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.