Beverages/Walkers DeLuxe Bourbon

Walkers DeLuxe Decanter Bourbon
Walkers DeLuxe Decante  
Hello Paul,
I have a bottle of Walkers DeLuxe Decanter Bourbon with a Christmas/Holiday box.  There is an Ohio Tax Tag in tact with nbr: 007791331.  From reading some of your answers, I am not expecting a high value, but wanted to check with you before I drink it or give away as a gift.
Thank you,

Hi Raymond

You are right--the liquid inside this bottle hasn't appreciated in value despite its years in thee bottle.  It's worth ssomething between $35 and $50.

But the bottle itself may be colllectible.  To check that, ask the nice guys at antique  They can tell you if the glass is more valuable thaan the liquor inside.

I hope that helps.

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.