Beverages/Walkers DeLuxe Bourbon

Question
Walkers DeLuxe Decanter Bourbon
Walkers DeLuxe Decante  
Hello Paul,
I have a bottle of Walkers DeLuxe Decanter Bourbon with a Christmas/Holiday box.  There is an Ohio Tax Tag in tact with nbr: 007791331.  From reading some of your answers, I am not expecting a high value, but wanted to check with you before I drink it or give away as a gift.
Thank you,
Raymond

Answer
Hi Raymond

You are right--the liquid inside this bottle hasn't appreciated in value despite its years in thee bottle.  It's worth ssomething between $35 and $50.

But the bottle itself may be colllectible.  To check that, ask the nice guys at antique bottles.com.  They can tell you if the glass is more valuable thaan the liquor inside.

I hope that helps.

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner