Beverages/Amer Picon

I have some Amer Picon, 21% version, 1.0 liter bottles.

If you are interested to know more, please contact me.  Also, could you please pass along this information to Clarence (recent question asker) and my email address as well.

I could not send image, but can supply photo through email.

Thank you.

Hi Steve

I can't forward emails or put anyone in touch with a previous questioner but by posting your question where it is public you've done the next best thing.

Now anyone interested in Amer Picon has your information...and I hope that helps!

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.