Beverages/Armagnac

Question
Armagnac
Armagnac  
Just curious if you can tell me anything about this bottle of Armagnac . Where it's from and what it's worth. J.de Malliac 1963    I have provided a picture with it .. Thank you

Answer
Hi Beth

I have seen a few bottles of this for sale in the UK.  It's lovely stuff---like Cognac, a brandy from a very specific region in Southwest France that is famous for making great brandy.  The prices I have seen are from around $100 on up...and it should last forever.  The high alcohol levels protect it from just about anything, and it will stay good in the bottle for as long as you want.  

I hope you enjoy it--it is very fine.

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner