Beverages/George Dickel First Bottling

Question
Is there any monetary value to an unopened (tax stamp sealed) 1/4 gallon powderhorn bottle of Tennessee whisky. This bottle commemorates the re-opening of the G.D distillery in 1964.   TY Al

Answer
Hi Al

Same thing applies here.  Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change once they go into the bottle.  It's worth about what a similar bottle would be worth today---under $35 or so.

And you'll have to ask the guys at antiquebottles.com to see what they say about collectible bottles.  

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner