Beverages/Benedictine

Question
I have read your wonderful info on Benedictine, but I have one additional question/statement. My little bottle has also never been opened,also has Wile Sons red tab across the top etc., but my bottle is marked 23:32 PINT, has a label on the back that it was bottled at the ancient Abby of          Fecamp,France,etc..etc..LeDirecteur.Alo,or Ale Grand (aine-I think) Does that change the status or the value of it from the others you have commented on?  Thanking you in advance. Respectfully, Faye

Answer
HI Faye

Your bottling appears to be one that was imported by my friend Julius Wile...and he always did like to make sure that the label indicated all the information you have mentioned.  It doesn't affect the value, but it does drive home the wonderful story behind this product!

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner