Beverages/Grand Marnier

Question
Hi my name is Linda. I have a unopened bottle of Grand Marnier Cuvee Speciale in a porcelain container. It is in the original box. I don't know the value or forum in which to sell it. I would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you

Answer
Hi Linda

Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or worse, once they're in the bottle.  The good news is that this should be perfectly good to drink.  The bad news is that it hasn't appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  Yours is worth about what a current bottling would be worth--maybe $75?  

I don't think the bottle itself has become collectible, but you can check that at antique bottles.com.

Hope that helps.  Sorry that I don't have more exciting news.

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner