Beverages/Grand Marnier

Hi my name is Linda. I have a unopened bottle of Grand Marnier Cuvee Speciale in a porcelain container. It is in the original box. I don't know the value or forum in which to sell it. I would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you

Hi Linda

Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or worse, once they're in the bottle.  The good news is that this should be perfectly good to drink.  The bad news is that it hasn't appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  Yours is worth about what a current bottling would be worth--maybe $75?  

I don't think the bottle itself has become collectible, but you can check that at antique

Hope that helps.  Sorry that I don't have more exciting news.

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.