Beverages/B&B double spout bottle

I have a B&B bottle with two compartments. Received it around 1972  One side is brandy the other side is benedictine

it has never been opened… green on one side and brown on the other.. it is very cool…. would like to get a value on it….
all seals are intact

Hi Russ

Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or for worse, over time in the bottle. The good news is that the liquor in your bottle is fine to drink.  The bad news is that it won't have appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  I've seen these on ebay for between $25 and $50--although I can't verify that they sold for those prices.

Sorry that I can't give you more exciting news

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.