Beverages/Cognac "Napoleon"

Question
I have a bottle of Cognac "Napoleon" V.S.O.P., distilerie  Marmot,80 proof. Some sediment in bottle. Could be cork?  Original box, excellent shape. Age known to be at least 65 yrs. old. Unopened.
Question, Should I open it and enjoy it, or is it worth something to a collector type individual that would appreciate it more than I would?

Answer
Hi Bill

Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or for worse, over time.  SO while yours is still perfectly good to drink, it hasn't appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  It's not worth much more than a current bottling.

Open it up and enjoy it!

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner