Beverages/BOLS Ballerina

I have an unopened BOLS Ballerina bottle and after alot of research I have found that there are four variations that were available Apricot Brandy, Gold Liqueur, Triple Sec & Creme de Menthe and there were a large number of these produced, The bottle I have is Mandarine Liqueur and red in colour and I cannot find any reference to this variation, would you be able to tell me if this is rare and of course worth anything.

Thank You

Hi Kris

You are right, I haven't seen many of the Mandarin bottles...but I don't think that changes the basic equation.  BOLS liqueurs are delicious, but they don't seem to be collectible---and people don't seem to pay more than about $15-20 for them.

Sorry that I can't give you more exciting news...

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.