Beverages/BOLS Ballerina

Question
I have an unopened BOLS Ballerina bottle and after alot of research I have found that there are four variations that were available Apricot Brandy, Gold Liqueur, Triple Sec & Creme de Menthe and there were a large number of these produced, The bottle I have is Mandarine Liqueur and red in colour and I cannot find any reference to this variation, would you be able to tell me if this is rare and of course worth anything.

Thank You

Answer
Hi Kris

You are right, I haven't seen many of the Mandarin bottles...but I don't think that changes the basic equation.  BOLS liqueurs are delicious, but they don't seem to be collectible---and people don't seem to pay more than about $15-20 for them.

Sorry that I can't give you more exciting news...

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner