Beverages/bras arme hennessy cognac

Question
henessy
henessy  
hello, I have a bottle of bras arme hennessy cognac 40% alc/vol. 700 ml. maison fondee en 1765. I don't know it value and would like to know if you cant help me to fine is value. And the cognac inside look very nice. thx for you help our information you could share whit me.

Answer
Hi Melanie

This is nice Cognac (brandy from the Cognac region in southwest France) and is equivalent to the *** or VS designation that is now used:  not the best, but very good.  Retailes seem to be seling these for between $75 and $90, but of course you would get less.  

It's illegal for private citizens to sell alcoholic beverages in the USA, so you'd haave to sell it to a retailer--and you wouldn't get full price

Hope that helps

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner