Beverages/Laphroaig 10 Years old (Julius Wile Sons & CO)

Question
Hi I found an old bottle of Laphroaig 10 years old.
It has following on the front label:   LAPHROAIG UNBLENDED ISLAY MALT SCOTCH WHISKY,  10 years old, The most richly flavoured of all Scotch whiskies

Distilled and bottled in scotland by D.Johnston &Co., (LAPHROAIG) LTD., LAPHROAIG DISTILLERY, ISLE OF ISLAY,

SOLE AGENTS FOR THE U.S.A. Julius WIle Sons & CO (Logo), NEW HYDPARK, NEWYORK,

On the back: it has picture of the LAPHROAIG DISTILLERY IN THE WESTERN ISLES OF SCOTLAND. (Barcode: 875628964)

I don't know how old this bottle is, but, by doing quick image search, I'm thinking maybe in 1980s.  Is it possible to look for how old this bottle is? And also how much this is priced at?

Answer
you are spot on with the 80's it is not easy to determine it nearer, this will take an expert on age of the rotation numbers.
The good thing is these unblended are very good to drink, not what you get today.
I recently bought one 70proof 26 3/4  for 150 usd which I find a perfect price to buy. I expect you can just as easy get 200 to 250.

whenever you feel like selling feel free to contact me, or let me know when you for example put it on ebay.

peter

Beverages

peter