Beverages/1913 unopened whisky

I found an unopened bottle of seagram rye whisky with a stamp on the top which certifies it is manufactured in the year 1913- the bottle is wrapped in a thick paper and is labeled  the quebec liquor commission. I have not removed the covering to actually view the bottle label beneath it. The back of this paper covering is in French and English and describes the registered watermark. I am not a collector but found this bottle amongst some things my father had saved. I wonder if it has any value and if it would be worth my time to see that it found a new home. I appreciate your time and advice

hello kathryn,

It has a value especially for a collector.
I have some bottle's from this time period, unfortunately there not worth what you would expect from something that's a 100 years old.

I would say the value lies between 150 to 200 us but of course a collector could offer more.

hope this helps you

all questions about scotch single malt and old blended whisky.

I've been collecting old scotch since 1990 and bought and collected thousands of bottles.

medical assistance for travellers

I studied economy