Beverages/1960 Wiser 18 years old

Question
I saw someone post the same question
My dad left me a bottle of never opened mint condition Wisers Oldest 18 year whisky
I really like your answer, give it to a daughter or son born in that year which I was.
Our son just had their first child and I would like to open and toast him and his family.
To sell you stated post on ebay starting at $30.00 Cdn. Really? what will the bottle fitch to a real collector.
My goal is to open it with my son or give it to him to open with his son? Not sure but curious on the value of the bottle.
Note
it has a sticker "registered bottle no 351783 on the back
Appreciate your feedback
Michael

Answer
Hello Michael,

I don't expect this bottle gaining a lot a of value, at this moment still between 30 and 60 Cdn.
So my advice stands, enjoy the bottle and for sure at a moment like this and perhaps an idea buy another bottle from the year his newborn was born and make it a tradition for the future

peter

Beverages

peter