Beverages/alte ernte..Malt ??

Question
jpg
jpg  
Hi Paul

I have no idea what is this , can u kindly advise . this is found in the  cellar of my late mother in law, a German Lady..
I do not drink.. n have no experience .
what i find strange is .. the bottle is not opened at all, but i can see there are some evaporated ( correct?? the liquid mark in the bottle seems so ??)

an old bottle ...0.7L, 38%vol...

can u advise if it is still drinkable .. n if it can be sold under this condition , value ??

appreciate yr advice.

Thks

Lynn

Answer
Hi Lynn

This is ANOTHER kind of distilled spirit--this one from grain. Again this is still good to drink ( nothing bad can live in 38% alcohol!) but it won't have appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.

Sorry that I can't give you more exciting news.

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner