Beverages/wine glasses

Hello Paul

sorry to bother you.. wonder if u have any idea concerning  mundgeblasen glasse ( wine glasse that are Hand made not massive produced in former times in Germany )

I have some with me  and wonder if there is a vlaue for them and if u know of any fine wine drinker collectors looking for fine fine wine glasses...

HI Lynn

This one really depends on the glasses-their shape and their quality.  The best thing I can suggest is that you offer them for sale on ebay---and if they are valuable, collectors will quickly start bidding.

Handmade glasses are collectible, but the shape, thickness of the rim, delicacy of the stem...all of that has a bearing on their value.

Hope that helps?

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.