Beverages/Bellows and co

Have you still got old bottles of bellow and co whiskey or any old irish whiskeys?

Hi Kevin

I never had the bottles--they were in the hands of the people who were asking me the questions.

But if you are interested in those bottles, posting this question is a good way to let them know!

I am not allowed to give out emails or contact information to anyone--but this might be a start.

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.