Beverages/Garnier liquer decanter

My Grandfather passed away and in his belongings I found a bottle of Modele Esclusiv Garnier Liqueuis decanter.  It also has enghien - France N Annee and unfortunately can't read the rest. Can you tell me anything about it.  Unfortunately, there isn't any liquor in it anymore. It is a man with a pink bow ties holding a (looks like rose).

Thank you.  I hope you can help.

Hi Julie

Garnier is well known for producing all sorts of fun decanters in the shape of everything from houses and fish to birds and flowers.  They don't seem to be extremely valuable--most are listed on e-buy for under $30 these days, partly because so many of them were made.

Sorry that I can't give you more exciting news.  

Hope that helps.  

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.