Hello Paul, I have a question about a wooden sign that I have. It's says Julius kayser and co Zeller Schwarze Katz, the zeller collection. It is hand carved and I have researched it about and found some that are similar but not at all like this one. It also has a signature in the right hand corner I can't make out. Also has Browne vintner company New York ny on its side. I know this is a rare piece, how much would this be worth?

Hi Riley

This is a piece of marketing they produced years ago.  I wish it were worth lots of money, but they made thousands of them.  The fact that it is signed would have significance to the owner, but these aren't collectible...i haven't seen one sell for more than about $40.

I wish I had better news for you

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.