Beverages/1984 Bolla Bardolino Wine

My husbands brother gave him two bottles of Bolla wine. One is a 1984 Bolla Bardolino, the other is a 1985 Bolla Rose'. How much are they worth please? Thank you.

Hi Tonya

These were nice wines when they were released--fruity, soft and delicious to drink.  But age has not been kind to them,  They were never intended to be cellared this long and are well past their prime.  The fruit is faded and tired and the colour will be browning as well.  As such, they won't have any value among collectors or connoisseurs.

I am sorry that I can't give you better news

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.