Beverages/1984 Bolla Bardolino Wine

Question
My husbands brother gave him two bottles of Bolla wine. One is a 1984 Bolla Bardolino, the other is a 1985 Bolla Rose'. How much are they worth please? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Tonya

These were nice wines when they were released--fruity, soft and delicious to drink.  But age has not been kind to them,  They were never intended to be cellared this long and are well past their prime.  The fruit is faded and tired and the colour will be browning as well.  As such, they won't have any value among collectors or connoisseurs.

I am sorry that I can't give you better news

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner