Beverages/1960 Seagrams V.O. Candian whiskey

Question
Hi i have recently found a bottle Seagrams V.O. Canadian whiskey in a 1/10 pint bottle still sealed with the serial number and the tax seal on top of the bottle it is unopened and unbroken and I was just wondering how much it would be worth.

Answer
Hi Lane

Distilled products like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much,  for better or worse,  once they are in the bottle.  The good news is that yours is fine to drink.  The bad news is that it hasn't appreciated the way some fine wines do.  It isn't worth much more than the same stuff today.

But small bottle are sometimes collectible beyond the value of the liquor. Check with the nice people at antiquebottles.com to see about that.

Sorry I can't give you more exciting news, but at least this is fine to drink!

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner