Beverages/Raspberry Bandor de luxe wine

Dear Mr. Wagner,

I saw you had answered a question for someone who had just the empty bottle for the 4 handled bottle.  My father has an unopened bottle with the cork and plastic seal which has the BANDOR stamp.  I was wondering what the estimated value would is such a beautiful bottle.

Thanking you in advance,

Patty Szabo

Hi Patricia

You are right---these bottles are delightful.  But they don't seem to attract much attention from collectors.  I've seen them sell for less than $25 on ebay...and I think that it would be hard to value them at much more than that.  

I'm sorry that I don't have better news.  It seems that the bottles are more interesting to people than the liquid inside!

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.