Beverages/Raspberry Bandor de luxe wine

Question
Dear Mr. Wagner,

I saw you had answered a question for someone who had just the empty bottle for the 4 handled bottle.  My father has an unopened bottle with the cork and plastic seal which has the BANDOR stamp.  I was wondering what the estimated value would be..it is such a beautiful bottle.

Thanking you in advance,

Patty Szabo

Answer
Hi Patricia

You are right---these bottles are delightful.  But they don't seem to attract much attention from collectors.  I've seen them sell for less than $25 on ebay...and I think that it would be hard to value them at much more than that.  

I'm sorry that I don't have better news.  It seems that the bottles are more interesting to people than the liquid inside!

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner